Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System
Nothing would please you more than a coffee machine that brews fresh coffee within a minute. The Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System is such a coffee maker that will quench your thirst for a wonderful coffee in the morning. This is a single serve coffee maker that uses K-Cups. The coffee maker is perfect for you if you can’t wait for a longer time to get your coffee brewed. It is very simple to use, all you need to do is press the brew button and wait for some time.
The device comes with a water reservoir of 72oz to give you delicious cups of coffee one after the other giving you choice of five cup sizes i.e. 4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, and 12oz. It works on Quiet-Brew technology. It is an amazing coffeemaker for the people who live alone and also for families.
Not just coffee, but you can also make tea, hot cocoa and other refreshing beverages. Here we will talk about Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System that we had a detailed look at.
Construction of Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System
It consists of a water reservoir of capacity 72 ounces, big enough to give you delectable cups of coffee one after the other. There is also an easy to read blue backlit LCD display to help you with your brewing along with a digital clock, programmable on/off and one-touch control panel. Its removable drip tray helps you in easily cleaning the device. It also gives you five brew-size options and adjustable brew temperature.
The coffee machine comes with a rinse button to clean up the device easily. There is a separate chamber for the coffee grounds in which you can put the coffee grounds of your choice. There are descale indicator, blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir and all its parts are dishwasher-safe. It uses patented K-Cups to make a coffee.
How to use Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System
This coffee maker can brew coffee for you within a minute after you press the brew button. To make coffee using this coffee maker, you only have to put some water in the 72oz water reservoir. Then, the coffee grounds are to be kept in the separate chamber from where the hot water from the water reservoir will be allowed to pass through it directly into your K-cup within a time span of less than a minute.
It works on Quiet Brew technology to give you a cup of coffee while you can relax. The cleaning process of the Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System is also very easy as you only have to press the rinse button and 4 oz of hot water is dispensed from the water reservoir in order to clean between cycles.
You May Also Like: Bonavita BV1900TS Coffee Maker
Features of Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System
- The machine has got a beautiful design with a blue backlit LCD display that makes its look even pretty.
- There is a large water reservoir in it and hence, you can get as many cups of coffee as you want.
- It is very easy to be used as you only have to press a button and your coffee will be ready in just a minute.
- It comes with five cup options, i.e. 3.25oz, 5.25oz, 7.25oz, 9.25oz and 11.25oz.
- The Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System also gives its user brewing temperature selection option.
- It also comes with an automatic shut-off that will shut down the device after the user-selected amount of time from the last brew (1-9 hours).
- Its rinse button dispenses 4 oz of hot water from the water reservoir to clean the machine between cycles.
- Apart from coffee, you can also make tea, hot cocoa and other refreshingly delicious beverages with it.
- It comes with adjustable temperature selection option and digital clock.
Drawbacks of Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System
- It doesn’t come with a space-saving design.
- Some water is seen accumulating in the bottom of the water reservoir which can be a condensation issue.
- It takes few minutes to heat up from inside to be able to heat the water for brewing.
- You will have to use multiple K-cups to get a big cup of strong coffee.
We feel that the Keurig K79 Platinum Brewing System can satisfy your need for a delectable cup of coffee more than just being good. It won’t disappoint you at all if you have coped drip and pour over coffee makers. If saving time and getting an amazing cup of coffee is your foremost priority, then, we would suggest you to buy it and try it.